Tuesday 30 August 2016

Short and Sweet: Cheap Thrill #4

I love this space!
I am not easy to live with. My moods swing like a constant pendulum, and are as unpredictable as the weather in a British summer. I do not always appreciate the efforts that my family go to to support and understand me, particularly my husband.

For this reason, this week’s Cheap Thrill is a really silly episode that made me truly appreciate the man I married eight years ago.

I was sitting blogging (or maybe playing Candy Crush, not sure!) in our lovely conservatory. A bee buzzed in, and was attracted to my glorious, too good to use, Orla Kiely gardening tools. 

Too glorious to use!
Brain walked in, gently caught it, saying, ‘Come on silly bee. That’s not a flower.’ Carrying it outside, he then said, ‘Look, this is a flower. Off you go.’

'This is a flower...'


Talking to bees. I love him. That is all.

3 comments: